Friday, November 7, 2008

Sleepover!

Brady and I had a sleepover with our niece, Braxtyn. She is so fun! She subsides my baby hunger for a minute when stays at our apartment with us.
This is her and I playing dress up, she wanted us to both wear hair sashes.

From Pics


She is dressed up with one of my purses, phone, and my shoes!

From Pics

This is Brady and Braxy brushing their teeth! Her little tooth brush is so cute and small! She loves brushing her teeth!

From Pics


Sleepin in! Me Brax and Tank all snuggled up enjoying our sleep! We really sleep like this, except add Brady in there somewhere... I don't know where or how we all fit!

From Pics


And this is Brax at church! She comes to nursery with me and loves it. She loves to sing and play with all of the other kids!

From Pics


It was so fun to have her sleepover, we just love her to pieces! One day, we'll get one of our one! One day.......far far away!

1 comment:

Lauren Tatton said...

Cus! So cute that looks so fun! I miss you so much you need to call me! You guys are such a good aunt and uncle.