Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lost!

Lost Countdown!
I am loving this, my mom and dad are now hooked on Lost, they working their way through the seasons until January 21st!
I love this show and now I have Brady watching all of the seasons so he can watch it with me too! So now I get to re-watch and review all the craziness of Lost before the 5th season starts!
He always is making fun of me because there is always a show I have to watch.

Mondays - Samantha Who? and The Hills (Sort of.. I am kind of over it!)
Tuesdays- 90210
Wednesdays - America's Next Top Model & Life & Pushing Daisies
Sundays - Desperate Housewives

That is not too bad, I mean its just the first half of the week! Brady and I always fight on Sunday nights about who gets the big T.V., Desperate? or Football? I usually win! Just kidding... I'm fair!Oh and I love The Girls Next Door, I know, I know... they are scandalous and live crazy lives. But its my guilty pleasure and Brady doesn't mind that I like to watch it... ha ha.. just kidding!
Anyway, I just got thinking about Lost and all of my other favorite shows because I got an email today telling the first five titles of the episodes of Lost, I could just sit here forever and try to figure out what it is going to be. Here they are:

Episode 5.01 – Because You Left
Episode 5.02 – The Lie
Episode 5.03 – Jughead
Episode 5.04 – The Little Prince
Episode 5.05 – This Place is Death
Episode 5.06 – The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham


Ohhhh! I am so excited!

4 comments:

Sharee said...

Hey Nat, thanks for emailing me with your blog. I am excited to check in and see what you are up to. I have just recently started watching Samantha Who, But I am not a follower of Lost. Sounds fun it is always great to sit down relax and watch a good show. Thanks again.

amdizzl said...

I got into lost then got over it. Pushing Daisies? Yes please. Um, seriously though, have you seen Blush? It's on lifetime and it'a a make-up artitst reality show. I know right? Effin brilliant! It's on Tuesdays at 8, seriously check it out or TiVo it or something

Chriss A. said...

This Touched Me....If it does you then please repost this bulletin

WHO WE ARE
(A Thanksgiving Thought)

If the earth's population were shrunk into a village of 100 people, what would it look like?

57 would be Asian
21 would be European
14 would be from the Western Hemisphere
8 would be African
52 would be Female
48 would be Male
70 would be Non-White
70 would be Non-Christian
30 would be Christian
6 would possess 59% of all the wealth & they would be from the U.S.
80 would live in substandard housing
70 would be unable to read
50 would suffer from malnutrition
1 would be near death
1 would be pregnant
1 would have a college education
1 would own a computer

Think of it this way. If you have a good home, can read and have plenty to eat, you are a member of a select group. If you have that and also own a computer, you are one of the elite.

If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture or the pangs of of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million in the world.

If you can attend a church meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, torture or death, you are fortunate. More than three billion people can't. If you have food in your refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep, you are richer than 70% of this world. If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish someplace, your are among the top 8% of the worlds' wealthy.

Lauren Tatton said...

Hey cute cuz will you call me!? we are flying home now so call me so we can chat!! Love Ya!